All the travel lovers, mark your calendar with some short weekends trip from Hong Kong and spend some best days near you.
Hong Kong is a hectic country that features a few convenient locations that can be ideal for quick getaways. But if you wish to explore places outskirts of Hong Kong then there are a bunch of destinations near Hong Kong to choose from this blog post. Hope all these below destinations will double your adventure and the best part is that these destinations don’t cost much burden on your wallet.
Here are five best suggestions for a short break holiday all within a three-hour flight of Hong Kong where you can spend good time enjoying a cocktail in your hand.
1. CHINA: Guilin
China’s Guilin is considered as one of the most beautiful places in China as its surrounded with the most stunning scenery, having peaks and rivers covered fully in lush greenery. The destination Guilin is located in Guangzi Zhuang province in the south of the border near the Hunan province. The region attracts rugged mountains, crystal rivers, verdant forests offering welcoming departure for city dwellers.
- Flight duration: Around 1 hour 25 minutes.
- Where to stay: Book the most comfortable hotel to stay from online using Trip.com promo code and book Banyan Tree Yangshuo or Shangri-La Hotel Guilin (for couples) and Club Med Guilin (if travelling with families).
- What to do there: You can enjoy here several activities to do and visit Elephant trunk hill, Reed Flute Cave, Moon Hill, and see the twin pagodas, the Sun and Moon, light up the sky at night on Shanhu Lake’s shore.
2. PHILIPPINES: Manila
The Philippines is also an ideal destination to travel from Hong Kong within 2 hours. On your arrival in Manila, you will be hurried away to the private departure lounge and can hover at the flight towards the uber-luxurious Amanpulo. The island is a private retreat and simply a paradise for all those looking for a cosy time.
- Flight duration: The journey will be around 2 hours 15 minutes. Book flight tickets in advance from online using Cheaptickets discount code to get tickets at a reasonable price.
- Where to stay: Stay at The Manila Hotel, Pan Pacific Manila or Bayview Park Hotel.
- What to do there: Enjoy your time snorkelling or diving near the crystal water or can enjoy the waves on a private boat near one of the neighbouring islands.
3. VIETNAM: Hoi An
If you are excited to know what is charming about Hoi An, you must know that it’s a fusion of many cultures and countries including Vietnamese, Japanese, Chinese and French architecture. It is a UNESCO World Heritage site that offers a beautiful atmospheric picture-perfect city that can be easily explored by walking.
- Flight duration: Around 1 hour 50 minutes to Danang. Reaching Hoi An is just a 30-minute taxi ride from Danang airport by hiring the taxi from Trip.com Hong Kong in advance. So, as soon as you reach the airport, the taxi will take you to your destination.
- Where to stay: Four Seasons Resort The Nam Hai ideal to stay for couples and Sunrise Premium Resort Hoi An can be the perfect choice if you are travelling with kids.
- What to do there: Head own to the Thu Bon River and feel free watching the traditional boats floating, see the fishmonger and farmers selling their goods in the market and enjoy the fragrance of colourful food stall found almost in every corner.
4. THAILAND: Chiang Mai
Thailand is popularly known as ‘The Rose of the North’ as it has some beautiful lush mountains, vid countryside, and diverse people. With a welcoming and friendly natured local, you can make your stay more enjoyable along with with the cosiest tropical climate all year around and some of the best Thailand’s regional cuisine available in the city. Definitely, Chiang Mai in Thailand is becoming the most popular hot spot for tourists.
- Flight duration: Around 2 hours 50 minutes.
- Where to stay: For couples, Anantara Chiang Mai is the right choice and for families book Sunrise Shangri La Hotel Chiang Mai from online using Hotels.com promo code.
- What to do there: One can spend some best time visiting the sacred temples, exploring the city street surrounded by lush mountains, wild jungles and sprawling countryside, take Thai cooking classes or enjoy some wildlife adventures.
Plan your exciting trip to these easy destinations from Hong Kong and spend an unforgettable time.
Leave a Reply